Tonight, I have a few things to share, that I've been feeling lately:
- I feel that we are the Sahibzaadey. We are Guru Gobind Singh Ji's children- we've gotta be like Baba Fateh Singh Ji, Baba Deep Singh Ji, Bhai Mati Daas Ji- in character & values. We are to keep this panth going.... We are to put out the fire of the Kalyug- or at least put a cap to our Kalyugi desires. We need to realize that we constitute the mass mentality that makes Kalyug possible- we indulge in desires- we are the ones who make Kalyug the way it is. We need to change ourselves & become more like the children of Our Pita Ji Sri Akaal Purakh Di Jot- Nanak Guru Gobind Singh Ji <3.
- I feel that God does not discriminate. If we can meditate and do bani Abhyaas with a 100% true devotion, then we will see that we are the Sahibzaadey, the Guru's Chela, the Guru, the universe, the divine light. God wouldn't have been discriminative between one soul & the other- God loves us perfectly.... and absolutely alike.
- I feel that the word Vaheguru has unlimited power. It can change the absolute fundamental being out of us. Within days of chanting continuously & dedicatedly- it can raise your vibration- change your consciousness- your projection- in fact your life ever so completely. There's something magical about this....
- I feel that we all have our own unique paths- each one of us. I accept & respect all for being able to stand strong, somewhere along their own paths.
- I feel that our souls are crying & pleading to Pita Ji. They want liberation from the cycles of the 8.4 million lives & deaths. We've had enough. Considering that we are souls- a part of the divine, I feel that we are longing- constantly longing to get out of the bondage of these different bodies that we take on. To me Bando Chodd is about merging back in the divine light. When Pita Ji, in the 6th form- Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji Maharaaj came to the rescue of the 52 kings...We here are like souls crying for liberation & merger with the divine light. I personally have felt so sad & empty inside without Pita Ji, at times when I do fall off the track & go astray. Its painful... so utterly painful, that we long and crave and cry and beg for Pita Ji's Charan Kamal. And in our daily life, we struggle, we need to struggle every breath to feel Pita Ji's presence, sometimes it is unbearable to live without feeling His Charan Kamal within our hearts & His Charan Kamal which we live upon.
|ਵਡਭਾਗੀ ਮੇਰਾ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਮਿਲੈ ਤਾਂ ਉਤਰਹਿ ਸਭਿ ਬਿਓਗ ॥|
vadbẖāgī merā parabẖ milai ṯāŉ uṯrėh sabẖ bi▫og.
By great good fortune, I meet my God, and then all pain of separation departs.
|ਨਾਨਕ ਕਉ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਰਾਖਿ ਲੇਹਿ ਮੇਰੇ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਬੰਦੀ ਮੋਚ ॥|
Nānak ka▫o parabẖ rākẖ lehi mere sāhib banḏī mocẖ.
Please protect Nanak, God; O my Lord and Master, please release me from bondage.
|ਕਤਿਕ ਹੋਵੈ ਸਾਧਸੰਗੁ ਬਿਨਸਹਿ ਸਭੇ ਸੋਚ ॥੯॥ |
Kaṯik hovai sāḏẖsang binsahi sabẖe socẖ. ||9||
In Katak, in the Company of the Holy, all anxiety vanishes. ||9||