Thursday, June 7, 2012

1984 Operation Bluestar - The Untold Story of India by Carol Oczkowska

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh =)
   Vaheguru Jio <3

It's exam time for me, so I'm just gonna re-post this very interesting, well-researched (& in my opinion true & therefore heartbreaking) documentary [that i got off of Sikhnet ]:



I am a firm believer of Love, even when it comes to Sikhi, I call  myself a Lover (of Guru Ji & the Sikh path), not quite a sikh.I just wanna clarify that I love India & Hindus & all Indians, except those that don't realize that they cannot get away with killing innocent people & destroying their shrines & raping their women, etc. I have nothing to do with the events of the Operation Bluestar, in fact I wasn't even born until a decade & a half after everything was done & over with. But I think its one of the most pathetic human genocide & that Justice hasn't been served, which is more pathetic than anything else.
Oh well! perhaps some more on this sue other time.
that's it from me this week =)

Take Care
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

*Love & Light* <3 *Hugs & Prayers*

No comments:

Post a Comment