Sunday, October 2, 2011

3 Questions!

Vaheguru <3

Initially, someone told me, always embark upon a good thought that comes into your mind, cause we usually do not think twice before doing something bad. Well, I was thinking of doing something good, but now I'm chickening out. So in a state of Dubidha (Delusion), I am desperately trying to see what Pita Ji would want me to do =P AND I can't quite decipher what to do from Hukamnammahs and stuff. So I guess i'll just go to sleep and hope that Guru Ji- my Pita Ji gives me the courage to face my situations, in the best possible way. =P
The other thing is that, I always tell Pita Ji to hold my finger like that of a toddler, and direct me to what He deems right for me. So lets see where He takes me tomorrow morning!
I hope you are all in a comfortable spot within yourselves tonight. 
One thing that I have been noticing, is that our lives are a constant battle, we therefore live in the battlefields, and Pita Ji actually has prepared us all so well, and I love how realistic our path is, how realistically Pita Ji portrayed a Sikh's life, in the various Saakhiyaa(n) we know and hear from the Sikh History. hmmm...Interesting!

Here's a video I found tonight that I'd like to share with you all. Enjoy =)
Vaheguru <3



Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh =)

*Love & light* <3 *Hugs & prayers*

No comments:

Post a Comment