- The amazing Khazaana (treasure) of Breaths that I can use, in just about anything I want to
- Not so chirpy, quieter, deeper me~ in the nigghi godh (warm lap) of my Pita Ji =)
- Morning Nitnem & my iPod Shabad Hazarey, Sukhmani Sahib
- the remnant of peace, warmth and vibration from yesterdays Laughter Yoga (hehe!)
- the work that I am doing & have to finish by tonight
- no quizzes in lecture (LOL)
- My warm fuzzy wool scarf =) ... (of course not real wool)
- Seeing 3 of my superly- amazingly- supportive friends on transit today (I love my friends).
- Seeing 2 old friends in the hallway this morning & catching up & still staying normal & not outrageously pouring my energy out in wrong ways (I can be such a talkative person & pour out all I've got for no reason...Lord!)
- Dastaar & Pita Ji's hand on my head (that I can feel buddy) <3
- <3 <3 <3 Pritham Bhagauti <3 <3 <3
- Smiles of the strangers on transit =)
Things I'll need to get past:
- Being late at a morning workshop- money lost, lost an opportunity to learn, grow and experience =(
- Spending soooo much money on food (When you are running late you gotta eat out man & I am a spendthrift!)
- Last night I had a moment of questioning (/doubting) Pita Ji's existence ='((((
- My argument with mom, from 2 days ago
- I forgive myself for being late, Pita Ji loves me regardless
- He has a better plan for me, He had me miss it for some reason in my favour
- Pita Ji is driving my life, ruling every breath
- I am loved & I am capable of loving truly & purely
- I can genuinely extend love instead of Judgement, when I choose to =)
- I am amazingly talented <3
- I can make something big & change the world with every little piece of work I am doing =) [I've been working hard on some volunteer stuff]
- I can completely eliminate blame and criticism in my relationships with my family. I really can, and I will! *
- I shall so entirely be mesmerized by Pita Ji's Charan Kamal, that nothing else will dwell in my mind and be able to erode my love for Pita Ji
- I'm original and happy to be imperfect =) yet AMAZING!
- Like a proud dad looks at his tender new-born baby daughter, Pita Ji is looking at me and pouring all the Love and care that can possibly exist, onto me =)
- The universe loves me & resides within me.
- My hugs are superbly amazing <3
*the hardest things for me are also coming together- Pita Ji's charan Kamal, His naam are my sole support <3
Things I look forward to (hopefully) doing today:
- Take a Hukamnammah (or Read & listen to cyber virsion)
- Do a Sehaj Paath raul
- E-mail Mentorship group girls to do a Sehaj Paath Marathon (back to back rauls) over a sleepover/ weekend (whatever possible) at my place.
- Cook for my family again
- Finish the paper-work (for a volunteer role) I've been working on!
Ok, thats it for now!
Wahgeuru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh =)
*Love & light* <3 *Hugs & prayers*