Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sunshine!

Vaheguru <3

I love sunshine. I love the feeling  the sun on my body. I love rain, I love sleeping at the sound of rain.... I absolutely adore the snow =) It makes me wanna dance <3
I've always fallen in love with the different, perhaps abnormal stuff. I think bald heads on women can be soooo beautiful, long hair flowing with the wind is a sight to behold, purple hair, dreadlocks, hijabs, niquaabs, turbans, hats, caps, 7 coloured hair, curls, braids, straight hair. I love skin colours- white, brown, black & tans, natural faces, sad faces, frowns. I love languages,  hand gestures, the gibberish, the sound of laughter, the excited voices, an infants lisp...  I love bikes, cards, keys, clouds, smiles, giggles, love, passion, colour, art, expression; I love everything. I love you!

I feel the love ~ Sometimes I really do! I see that we are all one.
You are me, I am you. There is no difference, no boundaries, no limits....

Tonight, I shall leave you with some sunshine:

And this:


Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh =)

*Love & Light* <3 *Hugs & Prayers*

No comments:

Post a Comment