Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dawn

My mind is so wary, without His Darshan;
Without the Sangat, I have no focus or motivation....
With the false persona & fake faces, I feel hollower than the Bamboo
And my Heart knows none but Him & without a known reason, I wander around His door, despite the fact that I am fully aware of my polluted consciousness and blurred vision for the For the Future...

Guru Jee, Now I need you; Want is not the question anymore-
I love you to the core~
Even when I know I am meant to be where I am & that I don't deserve a thing...
All day I think about you... I wait for the moment when I get to be with you My Master~
All day- I wait for the dawn
I wait till I sing my heart out to you
I wait till I can get over with the pain and darkness my day entails-
I see you in every moment,
Until I come down to my knees for you...
To sing my life, my world, my body, my soul, my universe out to you~
Oh my Guru!
***
I think the Evening Nitnem Regime is really working (Waheguru!) It makes me want to be with Guru jee all the more... It makes me more determined to Strive towards Sikhi, It replenishes my faith and roots it stronger than ever before... I am so grateful~
"To find the Guru is a great boon: without Him, we are lost, like a moth that is attracted by the lamp and falls into the flame. Delusion is the lamp, we are the moth flying around the flame. We fall. But thanks to the wisdom of the Guru, some of us are saved."
- Bhagat Kabir Ji (1440-1518), India

In the last post I mentioned that my path is getting harder and full of tests- LOL but yes it sees to be true- but looking back into how I stepped in this journey, I know(& I have proven to myself!) that:
"If a man will begin in certainties he shall end in doubts; but if he will begin in doubts he shall end in certainties"
-Francis Bacon(1561-1626), England
"To undertake a genuine spiritual path is not to avoid difficulties but to learn the art of making mistakes wakefully, to bring them to the transformative power of our heart."
-Jack Cornfield (born 1945), USA

Wow, I just came to scribble a bit in here, b/c I was unable to focus while trying to prepare for my exam that is tomorrow~ It seems like Focus/ focusing for me as an emotion  is tied down with Guru jee, I seem to feel even Studying as an aspect of my Spirituality- I can clearly tell what distracts me from Guru jee~ Studying is not one for some reason. Whoa I'm an odd-nerdy kid!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Sri Akaal Purakh Ji Sahai =)

2 comments:

  1. Very inspiring.Thanks for sharing.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for your comment! It really means a lot to me, Thanks for stopping by and giving it a read!
    Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

    ReplyDelete