Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bubbles

Tomorrow morning I have to be at work at 7 am, and yet I don't want to fall asleep, right away... I want to write..and share with you some little updates on how these few days have unraveled, and unveiled what they were hiding until they came and knocked on my door.

I feel like doing something simple like blowing bubbles... I don't know why. But I do know that bubbles make me happy, they excite me...
I went to the retreat, over the weekend, despite disobeying my parents, I was able to let go of the guilt and Go with what my calling was.... I finally held a hand, and left another, but I'm glad that the hand I held was that of my Guru, who will never ever let go of me. I learnt so much from it though,
There were times when my eyes were teary, just because I couldn't thank Guru jee enough...
I got a chance to hang out with someone- I felt that her Sangat was so amazing, we went out for a walk by the beach at night. And we did not talk too much, She made me feel and realize the power of Silence, I can't even begin to describe my feelings of that night...  I probably don't sound too cool saying all this... but really, I feel that you can sustain Spiritual wisdom within yourself only if you have a quiet space inside of your body where there are no distractions, no instability of mind, no emotions, nothing... nothing but constant Naad, or maybe even constant peace- and where you can be with Guru jee, even when on the outside you are with others. Guru jee lives in our hearts, but do we really feel Him there, do we really tune in and look for Him?...
I learnt a whole bunch of important things....
But for today, I had a crazy day... First, in the morning I walked down the hill because I missed a bus, and I was running late, It was a beautiful morning and I love walking.
Had a longer than usual Wednesdays... And, in the evening I got a call from someone that disheartened me, this was regarding work and I love challenges, and hence I was taking on a new challenge, but I did not get selected for it. Well, Its not too bad, maybe next time!

At the end of the day, all I have to say is that I am thankful and grateful to the Universe for the relationship I have with my Guru, because that is the only thing that kept me from shattering into pieces!
Oh Guru Jee, I love you, You always save me! You are my only support =)

Good Night!
Guru Fateh!

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing how we meet so inspirational individuals on our path. People who make you feel so much as the true you.

    Nice post, Harsimran, blessed be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Har Anand! Thanks for giving it a read and yes I agree, It is truly amazing and we all are spiritual Sisters, we are meant to help and inspire each other on this path...
    And this as well happens due to Guru jee's Kirpa... that amazes me all the more =)
    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete