Thursday, July 8, 2010

Photography!

I recently went to the US, on a Shopping spree... the evening was beautiful....I took some cool photos of the setting sun and otherwise....
I don't know if I've ever told you that I am a bit of a Photographer on the side... but photography, to me is a faith in itself, it is beautiful and pure....I capture feelings in photos.....I love it, In fact Photos talk to me in many ways.....I'll post some of my work from the weekend in US here...but soon I'll share some photos that talk to me in inspiring ways!
=)


Here's another one!

3 comments:

  1. Your photos are beautiful! I hope you had a nice trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Looking forward to seeing more pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking of pitting up some pics on my flikr , I'll post the flikr link here once I'm done!
    Thanks Guys! and Yes the trip was fine, I'll talk more about it in the next post!
    =)
    Love and light!

    ReplyDelete