Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Clouds Burnt as the Sun rose...

Alright! so, Ik Ardass Bhaat Keerat Ki therapy (so to say) is still continuous, started off, totally unintentionally, but its giving me so much inner calm....I wouldn't call it joy, but it is this cool, comforting feeling of my inside that this whole thing is opening up for me....
I've been a Thought machine though....thinking continually about what I wanna do now.... what do I prefer, what is it that I truly want.... but it is not an emotional mess the way it otherwise usually is...
Soothed... Maybe its just that!
Tuesday night SGGS Ji Maharaaj Santhya class felt very good this week! It had that feeling to it, I guess the Angs 90 onwards so far, are all about Bairaag...they have that feeling to themselves, and so did the class...

Today I got accepted into Health Science Majors program in my Bachelors of Science degree that I have been doing......It was kinda out of the blue ( i didn't expect myself to declare my major untill my 3rd or 4th year, when I first started) I went there and talked to an Academic advisor, I told her that I wanna declare my majors in Health Science, and it worked out. It wasn't such a big deal as I thought it to be, declaring majors is not such a thing that I needed to fear. I walked out of her office, and tuned back into my iPod for Guru Ram das Rakho Sarnayi (Ik Ardass Bhaat Keerat Ki) and this time it felt like He was putting me back into the centre of my own priorities, as if He wanted to settle things back in Focus for me.... My own Focus!

Interesting....
A  really old  (& sad) story came back to me, as I was talking to a friend about just life and Spirituality and just school stuff I guess... an episode from my childhood, when something went wrong, but I didn't understand what it was back then...(I was 5 and just inappropriate hugging that felt wrong by this guy who lived across the street from me.... we were family friends, he clearly molested me at the name of being a friend, but I couldn't tell what that whole thing was until I grew up, I just always hated him to death and devil for something that felt totally wrong, but It wasn't such a big deal until I realized what that could be... too bad I was just 5, otherwise I would have not left him with all his limbs and bones intact!)

Anyways!
I don't know if you percieve the flow of Ideas the way I do, but remember I said on Tuesday morning, after Nitnem and I told you that        the clouds burnt as the Sun rose.....
Thats exactly what I feel right now.... but the burning clouds shone beautifully....

Here are some of the Picture I took on Tuesday at Dawn!

Here's another one!



The Light of His Grace seems to start unraveling itself on the Horizon ... (...of my life as well)

Have a nice night Guys!
Take Care of yourselves!

I have this one thought I wanna put down before I go to bed (or try to)....
It seems like we don't need to bind ourselves in rules / orders and to the guilt of Sins and bad Karma... we  just can listen up, even we don't quite get it at first.... I guess even Listening has its own power to shower upon us!

Love and Light....
Sat Nam!

3 comments:

  1. Listening - is everything to me. "Suniai dukh paap kaa naas". :D

    Wow, seems like things are coming up from your past, meditation is so powerful. Take care of yourself! Sat Nam, much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Saranpreet! I thought about it a lot and I see Hoe listening made all the difference... Listening Gove rise to all the faith and all the Love...
    Thanks So much!
    Good Wishes,
    Sat Nam!

    ReplyDelete