Monday, June 21, 2010

Oh and I wanna write another little thing today! (yes as a different blog post)
Awww Man! So, My doctor got my blood test report and called me ....
I went to the clinic, AND guess what?
I am soooo severly Iron deficient & anaemic that it is not even funny! Basically, It's crazy that I'm alive and that I've never fainted on long working days! So I'm gonna have to take Iron supplements daily (3 times a day.....) and thats rediculus, b/c I am on a daily constant medication now, for life =(
but that's fine! I don't wanna be as irritable as I've been in recant years, almost as if I'm always in PMT  and always get irritated on everything. + the insomnia Oh and the breathing difficulty or maybe shortness of breath, sore tongue, brittle nails, decreased appetite.... Everything that seemed to be wrong with me!
So once I have enough Iron back again, I will be less Irritable and will be able to work on my relationships better! (refer to the previous blog post!) ... and if my insomnia is gone I'd be able to get up and be happier at Amrit Vela ...which would solve everything!
=)
Oh and my dad loved the Gift! Man It Was such a cool Shorts and t-shirt that any guy would love it!!!
And like I said, my dad is one cool dude, He loves us sooooo much !
<3

Take care!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you found out what is wrong, things can only get better from here. And it's really nice to hear the story about your family and your warm words about your father(and mother).

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete