Sunday, May 30, 2010

My fav Blogs!

Gobind milan ki eh hai teri bariaya!
I like to sing that over and over to remind me Why we are here in this world! Sometimes duniavi (worldly) entertainment like TV, movies and stuff, contaminate my mind way too well, and keep me engaged and entangled, that is where I feel like if we really wanna feel and see God in all, we should try and surround ourselves with people who wanna advocate or give words to reality that matters! If we are here to seek truth and to seek a Spiritual path that works for us, then, the way we entertain ourselves should also be by means of involving our minds into the right things that resonate with our personalities and spirits...... Here are some of the Blogs I love to read, there are many more, but these women are also, just like me starting their spiritual journeys and are super inspiring !!!

=)

"I'm finally understanding that you have to LIVE a spiritual path; finding is great, reading about it is wonderful, but at some point you have to wo/man it up and claim it as your own. This is know in yogic philosophy as Dharma, a way of righteous living. "

- http://keharjojo.blogspot.com/


=)

Just a beautiful Journal of G/ Har Anand Kaur!

http://blissthroughgratitude.blogspot.com/

=)

"I realized yesterday that I'd rather be "alone" face to face with God than involved in the intrigue and circus that I used to go through seeking the approval of others."

- http://sweatandlaugh.blogspot.com/

=)

"True appreciation [For Gurbani] for me is feeling my way through each line and getting inside and exploring the imagery, metaphors and wisdom inherent within. It means far more to me when I understand enough to truly experience it and most importantly, bring love for God into my practice.

My approach to warding off frustration and not getting hung up on how much I’m reading or understanding is just to take things more slowly. It’s more important for me to feel devotion than to do devotions, and I believe we’re judged on what’s in our hearts, not what we’ve got in our hands."

- http://prithihardkaur.wordpress.com/

=)
And of course :
http://www.mrsikhnet.com/



Check 'em out and enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! And you're such a light and an inspiration to read also. :) Love, peace and light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waheguru ji ka khlasa, Waheguru ji ki fateh!

    When I viewed my blog stats today I saw I had been mentioned in your blog- I am so glad you can find something to take away from what I write, and equally it's great for me to know that someone else is enjoying in that sharing process!

    Blessings and chardi kalaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guru Fateh

    You both are truly inspiring and I love reading about you guys' journey!
    I'd actully wanna say that reading all these blogs actually helped me realize how new and immature I am in my Sikhi....you all helped me gather my courage and start writing..b/c I saw how this provides a non judgmental, safe environment for sharing my shortcomings and growing as a Sikh!

    Thank you for all your Support and blessings!
    thanks for the peace, love and Light! Thanks in fact for making me realize that I could feel safe writing Finally! (I started this blog a while ago but just never felt safe writing!)I'm such a kid!

    Take Care!
    Love
    H. Kaur

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog, I'm totally amazed and surprised by this post. You are very kind.

    Love & Bliss to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwn, Thank you! I love your blog too!
    <3
    H.

    ReplyDelete