Sunday, May 30, 2010

Change!

I found the following Quote from a blog that I've been following lately, and I feel like it was totally something I needed (So I thought I'd share!):

"It takes 40 days to change a habit.
It takes 90 days to confirm the habit.
The new habit is who you are in 120 days.
You have mastered the new habit in 1000 days."


I've been changing as a person every few years, and I feel like change is a success in the constant strife of life, to grow and become better.... I've been looking into 'the better' and trying to imbibe it in my blood and bone- but after a bit of doing something, I begin to question myself as to what am I going towards, and what exactly will I achieve thus! Changes are scary, but often fruitful, if directed towards the better...The big Question though, is that did you really change or are still enacting a "false- new Persona"..... I am really only scared of falseness, even Fake greetings, fake expressions of love, Fake Concern, all scare me.... they tell me that the inside of someones' heart and the truth behind ones' feelings is really not what we see from outside... Hence, I always question the changes that I instill in my life, and try to find out if those are what the 'new me' is... I don't always get an answer.... but then I lie down, with my head on Hopes' lap who tells me to give it all some time, and that nothing is in my hands in the first place, the One who does it all is gonna take care of everything!

I dunno....
I'm just a happy bird! nothing really bothers me too much..... but I am in desperate need of Self realization- on a Spiritual level... b/c on a personal level I'm good! Really!

TC till next time
<3

I'll try and update my blog as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment