Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A blossoming flower...

Vaheguru Jio <3
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahgeuru Ji Ki Fateh =)


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas =)
I had some family friends over the in the evening on Christmas day, we ate good food and talked and had some family time...
In the meanwhile.......
A blossoming flower, a young teen approached me.
She had a million questions,
a million concerns about what happens if "...."
She was apprehensive about so much, while I only had a few minutes to talk to her...
What happens if I wear make-up to school? Will the guys be attracted to me?
Whats the deal with high school? Do they really make out in the middle of the hallways?
What  happens if I have a million acne on my face?
What happens if my friends have boyfriends?
Is it fair for me to look for one?
What happens if my parents forbid me from going out with guys?
what will happen if I end up liking someone? Or if someone likes me?
Why is everybody so bad? Why do they do things which are not 'right'?
this person did this, that person did that. My friend kissed him, he went out with someone else...
I told her..., oh beautiful soul,
every time you look at somebody and think bad about them,
Or gossip about them, without knowing their entire situation,
the bad act of gossiping comes back onto yourself, in some form.
You might get acne if you slander.
You might fail the test you cheat on or fail an even bigger test in life because of the cheating.
Every bad word/ deed/ thought has an effect upon yourself.
Having a boyfriend is not bad, unless you let it become bad, for yourself.
Doing anything is okay, as long as you're not going against yourself to do it.
Its interesting how sometimes we don't teach kids things in a simple Karma based system & slander or curse others/ swear ... in front of them all the time & let them indulge in Nindya (the Gurbani word for slander/ bitching about someone).
I think Karma is such a simple concept and so is the concept of acceptance (without labelling things as good or bad). And we need to put so much weight is on self-discipline in life, which is the hardest thing to do. Setting your own boundaries, of maybe even having no boundaries, but being good & doing good- makes good things happen to you...
It was so interesting to see how the fear of acne made her realize in the following conversations that an 'XYZ' comment was slander, and an 'ABC' point was about perspective, not god or bad.
Amazing.
At the end of the day, you suffer your own pain & so remind yourself constantly, to not inflict the pain upon yourself for the future, while trying to get a temporary gain in the present.
interesting.... teens are always cool, super cool =) Any interaction with them teaches you tonnes, not only about what you feel about their issues, but also about life in general & about pretty much everything...
***
In the meanwhile, my personal Amrit vela regime is making my life so much easier, yet there's so much realization of hidden black holes of energy within me. A dawn of realization, so bright that I am startled every sadhna session. so many veils are opening up, as I'm slowly coming out of my blindness. I can clearly see things which have always been issues for me, and accepting the truths I've never let myself even realize. Mera Baid Guru Gobinda, My healer is healing all the voids of energy I was seeking to fill. He's creating energy influxes in areas I've cleverly avoided for as long as I can remember. He is healing me & making me better again, just like a newly born baby.
There was a conflict today that I had to come in and resolve, and I felt my energy had changed entirely. I was dealing with it in a whole different way. Growing up, I've seen people behaving like 5 year olds, throwing things on each other when facing conflict. Absolutely wild. But here I was in the middle of it all, recognizing how pointless it is & always was.
I've realized a lot for a very little time, so much that I'm having a hard time handling it. But my healer, my Guru, my preetam knows what to give me, when to give me & exactly how much dosage of the treatment I will need to make positive changes in my life. My SatGuru (True Guru) is super awesome, amazing, mind-blowing Fantasticcccc!!!
Anyways. I've realized so many interesting things about myself, with Guru Ji's Kirpa, which I hardly ever noticed, or if I did, I didn't accept them. For next semester, I've made a daily schedule, I've reviewed my academic plan to make things work for me and I've started learning music & swimming- all on my own (using online/ printed media resources)- without any teachers- I'm also regulating my eat-sleep pattens... And just embracing self-mediated learning & constantly trying to stay motivated & organized (thats a hard one for me)... But really, I'm doing nothing its the supreme healer who's just showering me with His love & care- soooo much.
There are a tonne of personal issues which needed work, and my Vaheguru, the healer is doing an absolutely stunning job- awakening me & my soul, every minute, every day.


Wow! God is such a sweetheart <3
Anyways,
I should get going


Take Care


*Love & light* <3 *Hugs & prayers*


Ps.:Be certain

in the religion of Love
there are no
believers or unbelievers.
Love embraces all.
Rumi

2 comments:

  1. I love your posts! I love you Ji! :) You're an amazing Kaur. Keep shining your light! Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Saranpreet =)
    you're a radiant lamp of love as well<3
    I hope youre Holiday season is as perfect & love filled as if can be <3

    Happy New Year =)

    ReplyDelete