Monday, September 26, 2011

Pita Ji's Charan Kamal~

Vaheguru <3
Pita Ji <3 is so amazing, like OMG! Really!!!
So I love going to random elementary school parks, to go on the swings. For some reason, swings always make me think of Pita Ji and How He is pushing me/ driving me/ walking me through this Oh so hard life, like His little baby daughter. I remember, mom used to tell me that as a kid, I loved being in my little cradle, and have dad swing me, [and I know even today I cannot sleep until I kinda pretend I am in a little hammock kinda thing and swing side to side in bed. LOL.] my parents knew, the moment they stop swinging the cradle, no matter how deep in the night it was, I'd start crying on top of my teeny lungs (I must have been a toddler, at the time). My dad used to tie a thread to the cradle & to his big toe, and he kept swinging my cradle all night. I laugh at this story, but it's a bit weird, that I was out in a park, taking the swing, I guess it was yesterday evening. and on my iPod I was listening to Rehraas Sahib, I was smiling like crazy thinking that Guru Ji- My Pita ji, still swings my cradle, as He has me in His Charan Kamal.
Weird, but an amazing feeling once again =)
After Kirtan Sohila, I often ask for pita Ji to have me sleep in His lap. Funny thing is, that at some point I was imaging, being in a small Darbaar Sahib room, with Pita Ji's saroop and me, on the floor at Pita Ji's Charan Kamal. And, that to me was a perfect future bedroom Idea! I was like Oh boy! Voila! who needs a bedroom, I just need Pita Ji, so my one bedroom place that I wanna live in while I go to med school/grad school (whatever it'll be), will have to look like that <3 hehe! 
Ok now, I'm a little embarrassed to reveal the little girl I am sometimes =P
Basanṯ hindol mėhlā 5.
Basant Hindol, Fifth Mehl:
ਮੂਲੁ ਨ ਬੂਝੈ ਆਪੁ ਨ ਸੂਝੈ ਭਰਮਿ ਬਿਆਪੀ ਅਹੰ ਮਨੀ ॥੧॥ 
Mūl na būjẖai āp na sūjẖai bẖaram bi▫āpī ahaʼn manī. ||1||
The mortal does not know the Primal Lord God; he does not understand himself. He is engrossed in doubt and egotism. ||1||
ਪਿਤਾ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਧਨੀ  
Piṯā pārbarahm parabẖ ḏẖanī.
My Father is the Supreme Lord God, my Master.
ਮੋਹਿ ਨਿਸਤਾਰਹੁ ਨਿਰਗੁਨੀ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ  
Mohi nisṯārahu nirgunī. ||1|| rahā▫o.
I am unworthy, but please save me anyway. ||1||Pause||
ਓਪਤਿ ਪਰਲਉ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਤੇ ਹੋਵੈ ਇਹ ਬੀਚਾਰੀ ਹਰਿ ਜਨੀ ॥੨॥ 
Opaṯ parla▫o parabẖ ṯe hovai ih bīcẖārī har janī. ||2||
Creation and destruction come only from God; this is what the Lord's humble servants believe. ||2||
ਨਾਮ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਕੇ ਜੋ ਰੰਗਿ ਰਾਤੇ ਕਲਿ ਮਹਿ ਸੁਖੀਏ ਸੇ ਗਨੀ ॥੩॥ 
Nām parabẖū ke jo rang rāṯe kal mėh sukẖī▫e se ganī. ||3||
Only those who are imbued with God's Name are judged to be peaceful in this Dark Age of Kali Yuga. ||3||
ਅਵਰੁ ਉਪਾਉ ਨ ਕੋਈ ਸੂਝੈ ਨਾਨਕ ਤਰੀਐ ਗੁਰ ਬਚਨੀ ॥੪॥੩॥੨੧॥ 
Avar upā▫o na ko▫ī sūjẖai Nānak ṯarī▫ai gur bacẖnī. ||4||3||21||
It is the Guru's Word that carries us across; Nanak cannot think of any other way. ||4||3||21||

Alright, I'll get going! I have work & school in the morning...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh =)
*Love & light* <3 *Hugs & Prayers*
I once listened to an Indian on television say that God was in the wind and the water, and I wondered at how beautiful that was because it meant you could swim in Him or have Him brush your face in a breeze.

-Donald Miller

1 comment:

  1. Salok!!Pavan(air) Guru, Paani(water) Pita!! Mata Dharat(earth) Maahath!! Diwas(Day) Raat(Night) doyee (both) Daaie Daaya (Guardians).Khele Sagal Jagat, Changiyaian Boriyaaian Vache Dharam Hadoor. Karmmee Aapo Appne ..Khe Nayday Ke Dooer....Gurfateh!!

    ReplyDelete