Friday, August 5, 2011

SatGureh SatGureh!

SatGureh SatGureh!
mere mann mein teri aas
SatGureh SatGureh!
SatGureh SatGureh!
Mann mein teri hi pyaas
SatGureh SatGureh!
SatGureh SatGureh!
mere mann mein teri aas
Mann mein teri hi pyaas
SatGureh SatGureh!
SatGureh SatGureh!
SatGureh SatGureh!
SatGureh SatGureh!
I often loose myself in your love 
and then get up the next morning, feeling like I never cared about you
and perheps that I need not.
But then in an instant of overwhelming emotion of the memory of your love, of the Bliss at your Charan Kamal …
I rise up again, striving to fall for you all over again, over and over, every day of my life……
I guess I’m in love with you.
But Just grant me this one prayer… ,
when I no longer feel that love for your Charan Kamal, from within, bring to me that moment of aas, of pyaas, of preeti
Ignite within my heart the love for the divine, my divine Lord God…
Cause, I know you love me regardless of how much I forget that you reside within me, that you are within my being, within my soul.
Make me fall for you every day, over and over again
… for I have no ability to make my way towards your Charan Kamal without you making me fall for your charan kamal- without you, initiating that aas, that pyaas..
Ignite that aas, that pyaas, that preeti within my heart, within my soul, for your Charan Kamal, oh dear Lord, every day as I rise in the morning.
…for I can give up, I can put you down; but the one thing that will certainly never happen… , is you, giving up on me, you putting me down.
Translations:  aas= longing, desire...; Pyaas= thirst; Preeti=Prem/ Pyaar/ Love... ;mere mann mein teri aas= within my heart/soul, I long/ desire for you;   Mann mein teri hi pyaas= Im my heart, there is only the thirst of your love
_/\_
I don’t know why, but I’m not and shall never really be religious. I’ve tried at some point, I've really genuinely tried- but It has all been fake, like wearing a false persona! I've tried it and given up since quite a while now... Trust me, it never gives you any satisfaction to be fake at any point, for anything at all - it only leads to more- many more questions and doubts. That's the reason I always call Sikhi a spiritual path- rather than a religion- a set of rules/ do's and dont's- a set of ritualistic practices... Nope- that's not for me and never was, and never will be!
 But... I am very spiritual. There’s things about me, about my practice, that are just out of the world blissful. I’ve never had a proper Rehit (discipline), but I’ve had practices, awesomely genuine, soulful practices of love, of faith, of surrender… practices of life, as intrinsic, intimate and inherent to my existence as breathing and heart beat. I love Guru Ji- but I don’t particularly pray or read scriptures. I love guru Ji in the very uncompounded- elemental fiber of my being. I am made of Him, His love… I am made of God… I am made of Love.
I even believe that we are all born out of love, made out of love, we are a manifestation of love- we do not need to be anything but the very true nature of ourselves- LOVE. That’s all, no less no more. We are love!
Humility, faith, trust, fulfillment, forgiveness, support, caring nature are all ingrained in our being, in love… then why do we run out of love sometimes???
I wonder this every-day.  
Oh and also, when people tell me: Sim, Guru Ji doesn’t need people like you- he says “Rehit piayari mohe, sikh piayara naahi”, I totally am pushed into a black hole of thoughts that take me farther from Guru Ji… and until I find myself again at His Charan Kamal- I am lost. But when I do fall at His charan Kamal, He wraps me in His arms, puts my head on his lap, and tells me a story- He tells me every time, that He loves me regardless of who I am and what I hope to accomplish in this life. He loves me just the way I am. He doesn’t care how long I’ll take to get to a Rehatvaan lifestyle/ dicipline. He doesn’t care how much or how little I try. He is tied into my being, into my soul, into each one of my breath and beat.
He is all mine, and I am all His, even though there is a huge time gap. I might take ages to get back to Him, but He will love me completely, in entirety and in an atomic level- completely without conditions- till the end of time… He really will, if He is my GOD.
He will never run out of love for me- My being will never fall short of His love!
Never!
SatGureh Satgureh <3

"most of us are living at “karam khand” - the metaphysical realm of action/karam. Even our dharam (religious practices) are still karams for us - we engage in religious practices as empty actions, devoid of true love, yearning, intention, and dedication. True dharma, or true religious practice, is when we live and act at “dharam khand” - when religious actions become spiritual, second-nature, and/or default." ... "When your rehat and karam come through complete understanding, default, and pure love, you will become a true Gursikh, because you are living and loving genuinely - jin PREM kio, tin hi prab paiyo. Again, PREM can’t be faked. You fall in love with God as you’d fall in love with anyone/anything. Sometimes it requires diligence, patience, innocence, and faith." - http://phulkari.tumblr.com/post/8522985422/a-kaurs-view-of-kes-hair-faith-love
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahgueur Ji Ki Fateh
Love and light <3 Hugs and Prayers =)

PS. If your faith is true, Please Please Please do not let the opinions of others consume you- God and the Guru Love you UNCONDITIONALLY, they really do =)

No comments:

Post a Comment