Sunday, August 28, 2011

Complete Surrender

I had the biggest subhag (good fortune) last week to be at Pita Ji maharaaj's charan Kamal for quite a while. I'm ever so grateful to so many good souls and to Kaurs United to have had me volunteer for them.
And at some point I had a moment of pure bliss, I stood in front of Pita ji sobbing and asking for the ability to surrunder conpletely at His Charan Kamal. At another moment of  amazingness I also did parkarma (walking around in circles around Guru Ji) of Guru ji 4 times, to register into my mind that my life shall ALWAYS revolve around Guru Granth Sahib Ji maharaaj.
I've witnessed a few miracles.
(1) I've witnessed one of my bhainji's wedding, something I'd call a real Gursikh wedding, for the very first time. It was amazing, how she looked- as if Guru Ji had dressed her with His own hands in His own unique baana. so amazing, The Laavaa(n) kirtan was so amazing that I had tears in my eyes. Vaheguru! As if the souls of the entire sangat were swinging in Simran & kirtan. So much bandagee, so much prem. Adorable!
(2) My week at Kaurs United was the biggest miracle I've ever witnessed. Certain events happened which are beyond contemplation, beyond anything else in the world. And I learnt so many things which all of a sudden changed my life and increased my preeti (love) with Guru Ji's Charan Kamal. I had the sangat of certain amazing souls, and learnt things that I am still processing & registering in my mind.
Events which had me sold out... miracles after which for me my life is nothing but complete surrender onto Guru Ji's Charan Kamal.
(3)My lovely Peeps =D you will see me in a different headgear from now ♥ I feel like I look like how I looked when I was a kiddo- teeny eyes, huge smile, 30 second hugs- I now
officially look like Pita Ji Maharaaj's daughter- with my awesome dastara on my head- I call 
them 10 stars on my head. Wait till you see me OMG soooooooooooooooooooo excited,
can't wait to hug y'all =))))
By the way- I know you've never heard me say that I am beautiful- now I actually think I look soooo cute  ;P

I shall try and talk about my 7 days at Kaurs United more in the next few posts.

Till then, Take care of yourselves.
Keep Chanting Naam
Blessed be!

Wahgeuru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

PS. God dwells in you, as you, and you don’t have to ‘do’ anything to be God-realized or Self-realized, it is already your true and natural state.” Just drop all seeking, turn your attention inward, and sacrifice your mind to the One Self radiating in the Heart of your very being. For this to be your own presently lived experience, Self-Inquiry is the one direct and immediate way. – Ramana Maharshi 
When you meet anyone, remember it is a holy encounter. As 
you see him, you will see yourself. As you treat him, you will 
treat yourself. As you think of him, you will think of yourself. 
Never forget this, for in him you will find yourself or lose 
yourself.    ~A Course in Miracles

3 comments:

  1. Didi so happy for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome. Totally awesome. I'm happy for you that you get to experience such joy in your life! Sat Nam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 Thank you both for the kind words =) Thanks for giving it a read
    Love & light <3 Hugs & prayers

    ReplyDelete