Saturday, October 30, 2010

The New Beginning(/s)

Hello dear readers!

Today's post is going to be super special.... and I'll tell you why in just a moment, but before that, here's some housekeeping stuff:
*Check our this super cool post on the positivity blog - 7 Powerful Fundamentals-Wisdom from the old Greeks (I think its great)
*A few nights ago I found (with my brothers help of course) a pure Sarabhloh Kara, that I am loving so much now! Like wearing that kara really made me teary at first, b/c it feels so original, and b/c of something totally unknown to my own self- as soon as I wore it, my inner voice said, "Sometimes God bestows so much love to you that you have nothing to do but to cry" (I know, right, I'm a bit silly, but I really think I was not very deserving of any of it at the first place, so it is a big deal for me...it really is!) And it is not my first kara, but still its cool- at least to me!
*A few days ago, I was in a bus, and I closed my eyes to get my my meditative self, to realize and appreciate the light of God in all, and for that brief moment, there was no hobo, no smoker, no stinky person, no brand name clad people, they were all just God... Gods light shone in every individual- The world is beautiful, everyone is lovely, because God loves us all, He made us all!

Alright, now the special post--- Well it is special b/c I am dedicating this post to my cousin and her husband who are expecting their first child in a few months! (you know who you are!!! sweet heart!)

Well, first, I want you both to know that you have, throughout your lives, inspired me a lot! Jiju and dee, (as I call the two of you!) I am so happy for you, and I want you both to know that even though I have not seen the 2 of you for over 4 years, you still hod a special place in my heart. Jiju, I took a promise from you, on the day of your wedding, I told you that I'd want you to keep dee happy forever and love her till eternity; I thought over it several times, I know I was very silly and kiddish back then; but you certainly were not. You kept your promise. Through ups and downs, through periods of illness, through times of hardship, you've always supported dee... which showed me, that you are her Prince Charming and you were made for her. I can now, always look at you both and convince myself, that there is love in the world, and that no matter what might be the situation, if you are with the one you love, you'll walk thorough the crisis and times of test, with grace. You know what jiju, that is why every-time I am on phone with you, I am so happy, b/c you are a lovely person, and you've made dee's life so colorful (I'm sure!)
Okay! So, I'm gonna share this one video that we watched in one of my classes that I love. Its lovely, because Every-time I watch the video, the thoughts that are running around in my head are those of Sikhi's perspective to childbirth...which I really think I believe in
So as Sikhs, we believe that a baby in the womb of a mother is (like we believe for every atomic particle of matter) vibrating in the intensity of naad, or Shabad Guru; which means that a fetus is like every other thing, facing the harsh conditions it is in, by resonating on naam or in other words is in Meditation.... (remember Brownian motion in every particle of an atom from science classes- the reason behind that is God, who made everything and mantains it all- God is a power/ infinite energy source...). We also believe that when the baby comes to the outside world, Maya (anything that distracts one from God) slaps it and from then on a human being has to choose for himself, whether he wants to radiate the light of God or not! and the idea is that every individual ha that light, the JYOT of God, but only a few, by meditating on it can radiate it....
Well thats what I think when I watch the video and in general, thats what I believe; and that is why, we are all souls, departed from the original light of God, and we all come to the world to take the test, that Maaya throws our way, and we've gotta shine out of it all, by just realizing who we are- just part of the divine!
Most mums would meditate and do paath for the most part of this time, to welcome the new soul! Its such a blessing that we will be receiving a soul in our family soon... I'll pray and meditate, and thank Guru jee, and God for blessing our family with the little one! I can't wait to hear the news, and more than that I can't wait to hold my little Nephew/ Niece in my hands, and feel the light of God! Everything will be good, dee and jiju! I'll pray for you!

Alright, so for the video, I wanna mention that it has Nudity, and some scientific facts, but I find it interesting!
If you think its too long to watch, don't, but its really cool!



Alrightie!

have a good night!
Love and light!
GurFateh!!!

2 comments:

  1. i hav seen tis vid b4...bt neva got a chance 2 c it fully it ....thoroughly njoyed tis one!!!!!! no one cn deny god exists......d very creation of life is a proof!

    sangee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Stopping by and giving it a read / watch!
    It means a lot to me!
    Love and Light
    Hugs =)

    ReplyDelete