Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Love...


But,

I've been listening to meditative Kirtan, and Mantra chants from www.spiritvoyage.com ...I love them all..... in Fact I could not sleep all night, and was just listening to Mantras....

I did my Rehraas Sahib like an hour or two ago, I feel like I was in some sort of Subtle pain....like this feeling that you cannot really describe, b/c you yourself fail to understand it....I was about to cry out at certain lines, I seemed to know what the Guru was saying, and so, that bittersweet feeling was there,.... I feel so far from Guru jee, yet we are so close! The fun part was, I sung the whole thing on tunes just like the Mantras, I feel so light now...
I am so thankful to God for granting me with the wisdom, due to which, I had the initiative of reading Banis.....
I don't always have that in me....and so, when I do....its kinda cool....almost as if that is all I need...............

Anyways!

Take Care
Spread love....
=)
Thanks for reading!...


2 comments:

  1. Thanks man!!! I think i loved it soooo much back in the day too, now, I like it, but thats all...

    ReplyDelete