Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Miracle~ GurParsaad

I am struggling,
struggling courageously ~
There is pain, despair, anguish,
But then there is this constant backing,
For I know that He is there for me.


I am struggling,
but you know, I love being happy, regardless
Sometimes, I get frustrated at people
But I love them, regardless- 
I reflect back and figure a few reasons why they should be frustrated on me instead =P
I made a mistake, and someone had to wait for me, I was stupid....
and they were nice to me regardless, It touched my heart...
I think I'm starting to fall in love with this life, this struggle and this happiness, that prevails regardless! 
I'm probably taking it easier and lighter than before~ but I see great value in this brighter part of the struggle.


I wanna struggle- but genuinely- so I find myself 
I am waiting for a miracle, 
A GurKirpa/ GurParsaad moment, 
But then I realize that such moments happen to me in every breath that I take!
Oh boy! Life is all miracles dude!


There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.    – Carl Jung  


 Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Dear Blogger family! 
Firstly, I wanted to congratulate one of my blogger friends & super inspiring soul sister, Sirgun Kaur for her wedding. I'm very happy for you and I am so inspired by your commitment   to the Jap Ji and how it has brought everything together for you. Its truly a story I couldn't help but share with my Kaurs mentorship group as well (I'm so inspired by you!) =P. And Congratulations also, for the release of your new album! I got a chance to listen to your awesome music- I love it =)Now the second thing I wanna share with you today is this little something I found very interesting :Symptoms of inner peace:
  • A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
  • An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.

  • A loss of interest in judging other people.

  • A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of other.

  • A loss of interest in conflict.

  • A loss of the ability to worry.

  • Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.

  • Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.

  • An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
  • -http://nirvikalpa.tumblr.com/post/7506211541/symptoms-of-inner-peace
Okay, so today, I am turning 22, and I wanna declare that:
  1. I love Guru Ji, regardless of the struggle in spirituality that I experience, if ever =) I shall love myself, The God and The Guru and invest a lot of time in these fundamental relationships that fuel  my soul =)
  2. I shall enjoy every bit of life and try not to burn myself with overwork =P (This one is so hard LOL) 
  3. I am a tourist in my own town, I love touring on foot,  exploring new places, neighborhoods, and people & I'll do more of just that~ I shall never give up on Public transit, as it is the best place to spread your love to people you would never get to know otherwise ;) [I should get my driving licence though =P, just for emergencies and stuff]
  4. I am going to stay tuned into love of nature and people and I strive to be always positive, happy and as loving as I can =)
  5. I shall spend more time with people I love and strive to maintain zero-criticism (honesty in what I feel, making interactions feelings oriented, instead of criticism and blame) relationships with all people- and make lasting friendships and have fun in every moment =)
"When you look upon another human being and feel great love toward them, or when you contemplate beauty in nature and something within you responds deeply to it, close your
 eyes for a moment and feel the essence of that love or that beauty within you, inseparable
 from who you are, your true nature. The outer form is a temporary reflection of what you
 are within, in your essence. That is why love and beauty can never leave you, although all
 outer forms will." — Eckhart Tolle

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahgeuru Ji Ki Fateh =) Love and light <3 Hugs and prayers


3 comments:

  1. Happy 22nd birthday sweetie!

    I want to share some sweet words from a song often sung in den kundalini yoga tradition:

    "On this day, the Lord gave you life, may you use it to serve Him.
    All our loving prayers will be with you, may you never forget Him. May the long time sun shine upon you, all light surround you, and the pure light within you, guide your way on."

    Live in light, surrounded by love, always blessed!

    Hugs
    Har Anand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many happy returns on your day! Take stock of all that you have and all that you already are! May the pure light within you guide your way on. SAT NAM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, Soul sisters =)
    you girls are so special, always spreading your light, bliss and blessings. It really means a lot to me =)
    May the Guru and God bless you both with everything you ever desire to have =)

    Have a good night!

    *Hugs and prayers*

    ReplyDelete