Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Vaisakhi

Yesterday, I wrote on my other blog ( hkk7.tumblr.com ):
 This time of the year is absolutely magical! Today is the eve of Vaisakhi- and I had a beautiful Hukam today! I also had a wonderful vision during my Reharaas Sahib. Dun wanna share it, but I do want to keep it in my eyes all my life =)
Here was the Hukam from Sachkhand Sri Harimandir Sahib Ji Sri Amritsar tonight:
BILAAVAL, FIFTH MEHL:
The cripple crosses over the mountain, the fool becomes a wise man, and the blind man sees the three worlds, by meeting with the True Guru and being purified. || 1 || This is the Glory of the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; listen, O my friends. Filth is washed away, millions of sins are dispelled, and the consciousness becomes immaculate and pure. || 1 || Pause || Such is devotional worship of the Lord of the Universe, that the ant can overpower the elephant. Whoever the Lord makes His own, is blessed with the gift of fearlessness. || 2 || The lion becomes a cat, and the mountain looks like a blade of grass. Those who worked for half a shell, will be judged very wealthy. || 3 || What glorious greatness of Yours can I describe, O Lord of infinite excellences? Please bless me with Your Mercy, and grant me Your Name; O Nanak, I am lost without the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan. || 4 || 7 || 37 ||

And today, I went to the Gurudwara, and all I had to say was for my prayer was to express my yearning for Vaisakhi in my life~ in my case, Vaisakhi is not the call from my Pita jee Maharaaj- it is a personal commitment with what I claim to live by- what I yearn to become! It is about living the Amrit- the purity- the Sikhi at the Guru Charan! 
Thats what Vaisakhi is all about =)
Happy Vaisakhi everyone!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahgeuru Ji Ki Fateh =)

2 comments: