Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Wish

Here's a Poem I wrote years ago!

lemme know if you like it!

Take Care, Have fun!!!

=)


I Wish


I wan’ a be ‘perfect’;

I want to be great, and do all great things

That my name be, on everyone’s lips…


I wish I were just perfect

And knew every little thing

I wan’ a be a winner, impossible to beat…

After all, you know, “success is counted sweetest,

By the one who never succeeds…”


I wish life is what I want it to be,

And future’s all good and mine;

And spring and rain and mountains reign…

And barbies, dolls and fantasies, come to life and sane…

And penguins, birds and kangaroos are my pets…

And every morning is pleasant and wet…

When all we can see, and all that can be…

Is smile and laughter and love

Home and family, white like dove…


I wish I live with them, under their protection

Till the last breath of this life…

And life is all about happiness and joy

And never is there, a rife

And for others I wasn’t a toy…

Till malignance hits my life’s tides…

And mama and papa stand high with pride,

For having been gifted, me as their child…









No comments:

Post a Comment